Friday 7 October 2022

Saturday

Good morning Queenstown

We were allowed to sleep in today! Got up at around 8:30 this morning. It wasn't the most interesting day, but it was still very enjoyable!

After breakfast, me and Delilah went into Queenstown for a wander around, and to feed those vicious ducks!

He is trying to snatch my food!



After giving the ducks a visit, we decided to go to the Cookie Time bar for some ice cream! For some reason, we forgot to take photos when we got our ice creams, so we had to go back to do it!


After some ice cream, we ran into a cotton candy stand, so we decided to get some!

Cotton candy!

I really enjoyed it, but at the end it was VERY messy! It was on my face, hands, and I'm pretty sure it got on my wheelchair controller too!

We did get ourselves cleaned up, and then went to McDonalds for lunch, where i had a big mac and some fries!

After lunch, we gave the ducks one last visit before heading back to the hotel!

We are going out for dinner tonight, so I will be putting stuff about that on tomorrow's post!

Tomorrow will be a crazy day! We will be going on the canyon swing tomorrow, which I am quite nervous, yet really looking forward too!

I hope you are looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final thoughts

Home sweet home! After spending 2 weeks on the road, we are finally back home! To wrap things up on this blog, I need to say thank you to ev...