Friday 14 October 2022

Final thoughts

Home sweet home!


After spending 2 weeks on the road, we are finally back home!

To wrap things up on this blog, I need to say thank you to everyone who made this trip possible! I have to say, this was the BEST trip I have ever taken! With so many amazing activities from just feeding birds, to an epic skydive, this sure was the best trip ever!

So all in all, there is plenty of positive things to say about this trip. I really enjoyed doing this blog as I went along, and I would like to thank those who followed us on our travels! Doing this blog will help me remember this trip forever!

We are also thinking of maybe doing another road trip in the future, but next time will probably be up to the far north (when we have enough money coz this trip costed us a lot). But if we do go ahead with that one, I will blog that one as well! 

To conclude this blog, here are some photos that you may have missed! Once again, thank you to all who followed us on this trip, and to those who made it possible!

Sylas out!

Deleted photo I didn't like, but you guys can have a look now

I had my own room at the hotel in Christchurch!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final thoughts

Home sweet home! After spending 2 weeks on the road, we are finally back home! To wrap things up on this blog, I need to say thank you to ev...