Monday 3 October 2022

Off to Christchurch

 Goodbye Kaikoura!

When we woke up this morning, we quickly got our stuff together and left the hotel! From there, we grabbed some breakfast and got ready to head to Christchurch and pick up my sister!

We gave the seagulls one last visit before leaving



They even ate out of our hand!

After paying the seagulls another visit, it was time to head down to Christchurch! After driving for about 2 and a half hours, we finally arrived to pick up Delilah, and then we headed off to New Brighton to go in the hot pools!



The chair they used to get me into the pool




I'm going in!





Me and Delilah at the hot pools


It did take a bit of time to find the best pool. The first one was too cold, the second one was too hot, but the third one we went in was just right!

After some time in the pools, it was time to get changed and head out!

Some fun on the swing before heading to the hotel!

We then went to check in at our hotel for the next 2 nights. Shortly after that, me and Delilah decided to go into the city to wander around, where she was dragging me around the cosmetics store. I just wanted to get out of there, so every time she showed me something, I just replied with "Ok" and "Cool" and a few other basic words like that.

At the end of the day, we decided to order some pizza while I just chilled out doing my own thing!

Get ready for tomorrow's post, because I can guarantee that you won't be disappointed by this one!

We have a day at the International Antarctic Centre planned for tomorrow, but we don't have anything else planned. If we do happen to other things as well, I will be sure to include it in tomorrow's post!

I am GREATLY looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final thoughts

Home sweet home! After spending 2 weeks on the road, we are finally back home! To wrap things up on this blog, I need to say thank you to ev...