Wednesday 12 October 2022

An amazing trip

 An amazing trip

By Delilah (Sylas' amazing sister)


Ok so in this entry I will be going over three       
Of my favourite activities, so let’s get started 

My very favourite activity so far has probably been indoor skydiving ever since I saw someone do it on youtube it has been one of the thing that I really wanted to do so to be able to do it was amazing😃





Next we have watching the little blue penguins come in from a hard day off fishing. It was just sooooo cute and not to mention how many there were 
X photos of penguins x

And last we have the four wheel drive that was heaps of fun especially when we went through the river and water started leaking in through the sides of the buggy, at the end of the ride we were all covered head to toe in dust and dirt that was collected along the way. For example, when I washed my face there were brown marks on the face cloth





But out of all that fun I am most looking forward to skydiving tomorrow. I am a bit nervous but I think both Sylas and Dina can agree that I’ve been jumping off the walls with excitement🪂

This has been an amazing trip and I am super stoked that I got to be apart of the adventure there was a perfect mix of adrenaline and nature, A big thank you to everyone who was able to make this happen😊




Written by Delilah on the 11th day of October


  








  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final thoughts

Home sweet home! After spending 2 weeks on the road, we are finally back home! To wrap things up on this blog, I need to say thank you to ev...