Sunday 9 October 2022

Queenstown day 2

 A crazy day in Queenstown

Unfortunately, we were not able to do the canyon swing. However, we still had an AMAZING day!

As a backup, we decided to go to iFly for indoor skydiving, and later that afternoon, we would be going on a zipline! The best part was, we were able to do both of those, twice on each activity, for cheaper than the canyon swing COMBINED.

I remember going to the iFly in Toronto when I was younger, so I was SUPER pumped for it, so was Delilah!

All suited up and ready to go!

It was a while before our turn, but at least it wasn't terribly long.

We went into the other room for "pre-flight" briefing. When it was our group's turn to go in, I was up first!

I'm going in!

I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYY!!!!



All done my first go!

Now it's Delilah's turn!

When I was starting my second go, my shoe just came flying off. LOL

There goes my shoe


They had to shut off the fans in there so my shoe could come down, but once we got it back, and tightened it up very well, we were back in action!

High-fly time!

After an amazing indoor skydiving experience, we all decided to go off and do our own thing. I decided to go off on my own and feed the seagulls, and grab some lunch. I ended up having a plate of sushi, which I really enjoyed!

After that, it was almost time to head to ziplining! I was a little scared of it at first, but I liked it so much that we ended up doing it a SECOND time!

Weeeee!

After our zip-lining experience, we decided to go to Ferg's Burger for dinner, which is rumoured to have the world's best burgers! It was so popular, that on the busiest days you can expect to wait hours to get a burger from there. Lucky for us, because we went as the working week was starting back up, we only had to wait 20 minutes!

No joke on that "best burgers in the world" thing.


After we ate, we decided to share with the seagulls!

They went wild for chips!

After giving the seagulls our leftovers, me and Delilah went back to the hotel, gathered what was left of the bread, and went back to give them another visit!

After we got back to the hotel for real, Delilah was pooped from climbing up the hill. Mum said she was going to the cookie bar, and Delilah, despite being tired from the hill, actually still wanted to go. When they got back, she was exhausted to the point where her legs wouldn't work. But eventually, she got her strength back, and was able to hop into the shower!

Stay tuned for tomorrow people! We will be going on a 4x4 off roading tour on the hills in Queenstown! We will also have a "guest entry" from Delilah from what we did today!

I look forward to it!


1 comment:

  1. At lest this time it was only one of your shoe/Gumboots(lol) coming off and it was retrievable this time unlike last time in taupo with the bridge swing!

    ReplyDelete

Final thoughts

Home sweet home! After spending 2 weeks on the road, we are finally back home! To wrap things up on this blog, I need to say thank you to ev...