Thursday 13 October 2022

Last day

Back in Kaikoura for the rest of our trip!


Yup, today was the last full day we had on this trip. Although it may be over, I am still very happy I was able to do this road trip! From feeding seagulls, to jumping out of a plane at 15,000 feet, I got to do SO MANY amazing things!

Anyway, we decided to head back to Kaikoura to top off our incredible adventure! Today wasn't very exciting though. We just chilled out, and went out to feed the seagulls!

Another visit to the seagulls

We went out to have butter chicken for dinner, which would be our last dinner for this trip! After that, we fed some naan bread to the seagulls! Because the bread was so tough, they were having a long battle over it!

When I get home, I will write an entry on my final thoughts, to stay tuned for that one!

Once again, thank you for following me on my travels, and I will be back tomorrow with another blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final thoughts

Home sweet home! After spending 2 weeks on the road, we are finally back home! To wrap things up on this blog, I need to say thank you to ev...