Monday 10 October 2022

Queenstown last day

We don't need roads

Pretty amazing day today! We got to do what I have been wanting to do on this trip, which was to go 4x4 offroading!

Ready to go!

As we were headed away from the shed, we were slowly picking up speed heading down the gravel path, and before long we were headed up the mountain!

A nice view from the hill

I must say, it was a VERY crazy experience! We were going down a lot of steep slopes, as well as splashing through a series of puddles! At one point, the water made my face get so cold that I couldn't really feel it for some time, and it didn't really help that we were up high where it's colder.

At one point, we stopped for a quick break, which I was happy about because my arms were tired from holding on constantly.

Before I go any further, I would like to say a big "THANK YOU!" because we were given this tour for free!



Our tour lasted for around for an hour and a half. When we finished it, we headed back to the hotel, and I went out, yet again, to feed the seagulls and ducks! I also went to KFC for lunch!

After my outing to the birds, we just went back to the hotel to take some chill time and do some laundry because we were dirty from our off-roading trip.

After a long rest break, it was time to head out and get some dinner! We ended up going to Kingpin to play some arcade games, and then went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner.



And then after all that, it was time to head back to the hotel! All in all, it was a really good day today, but there is still some more to come!

Tomorrow, we will be go-karting! Because we were able to find a place with a 2-person kart!

I am looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow This trip is a trip of a life time buddy!! Love reading your blogs of each day. Lorelei has just landed back in christchurch and is heading your way to see your guys Skydive! I wish you well on both of your jumps! Cant wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete

Final thoughts

Home sweet home! After spending 2 weeks on the road, we are finally back home! To wrap things up on this blog, I need to say thank you to ev...